Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A more positive post.

Wow, it's been a few days since I haven't been complaining here on the blog about lack of sleep or snotty babies, so I thought a more up beat post would be fun. (Hooray, insert huge smile here.) Today I will pick Jason up and head to speech. I have my eye appointment at 215. So looking forward to the trial pair of contacts to get me out of these glasses. Hooray!

The house passed inspection and we are scheduled to close on Thursday. Hooray! I have some fun photos to post from Chuck E. Cheese later today. I have a super fun project lined up for tonight that involves needles and yarn. I will also post a 1st year in review about the babies.

Last night, I got out alone to Target and fnished up Jason's Christmas shopping while indulging in a venti mocha frap. I also have 2 gifts to send out too some special somebodies. I picked up House Season 4 over the weekend, so I was able to watch a few episodes yesterday.

And for fun.. My current Obsessions..

1.christmas early., 2.the love of christmas, 3.Dream Pocket Journal , 4. Venti, 5.My Little Lobster Girl, 6.Second Online Art Journal Class, 'Steady Hand, Faulty Heart', 7.twilight 8.Somethingshidinginhere 9.Shia 10.sushi cupcakes, 11.tying the knot, 12.robert pattinson Photos: flickr

No comments: