Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thursday, you are no friend of mine.

Geeze, I find my self wondering if Life will ever slow down. I know that today is not the day to question schedules or dirty diapers. I have an appointment at 945. Then I am going to attempt to get the oil changed in the van hopefully by some super hot cabana boy with grease stains on his Wranglers... Or an old toothless hillbilly who calls me Darlin' while drooling tobacco out the side of his mouth. Then I have to get Jason picked up at 1230 and head right to speech. We will brown bag lunch. Right after speech, I have to take off to Charlotte, NC for what will by Ryan's last appointment. Today is a No slow down kinda day and really all I want to do is sit and edit photos from last night. But you and I will have to wait till tomorrow to see any. I am posting the 2 videos on flickr now. They should be up shortly.. And just to make my day worse, I tore my last contact yesterday. I will be in glasses for a week now. Coffee in hand.. I am woman hear me roar!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Sorry it's a long day! I hope you have enough coffee to last you the day!

k said...

Eeeks - that DOES sound like an awfully busy day! I hope it goes smoothly for you though.

BTW-glasses make everyone look more intellectual. And a reprieve from contacts is always good!