Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'll Be Home for Christmas.

Woohoooooooo! This plan is contingent on all of our health and the weather. We should arrive home in Kansas late on December 21st and stay until the 27th.

I am posting 3 videos to flickr tonight from Jason's Christmas program earlier today. Please head over there to see them. He did a really good job with his part and as an elf. And he made such a handsome elf. Photos Later.

Note: Tomorrow is the move. I may be without the Net for a short period. You know the digits if you need me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO is right. Look out HKB, here we come.
\
Love ya LEWIS

P.S. maybe I can find a spot in one of your bigger suitcases when you leave for back out there. HEHEHEHEHE

Aunt Janie said...

Yea....we can't wait!! Will see you after church on Christmas Eve!

Love ya and have no idea how you are moving.....how, how how do you do it???

Aunt Janie