Monday, December 08, 2008

Another up all night, night.

I think the record of somebody living without sleep is 10 or 11 days, after that it is pine box central. I think I am nearing that mark. I am exhausted and so is the hubby. Last night I was up with Zachary at 10, 11, 12 then up with Ryan from 130-250 who was now running a fever of 101.4. I gave him some Tylenol and it went down. Then I was back up with Zachary at 300. At that point, I had to wake up Jacques to take over and he was up till almost 5, then he had to get ready for work. I was up 2 more times with Ryan in the 5 o'clock hour. The second time, as I was walking down the hall to lay him in his crib, I hear Zachary start to cry. So then I rocked him, put him back down, crawl into bed, reset the alarm for 20 more minutes, lie the phone down, start to close my eyes.... Both babies wake up. Today will not be fun.

2 comments:

k said...

Ugh - sleep deprivation is the hardest part of motherhood if you ask me...at least so far. I only have 1 little one, but I can SO relate to you - he is NOT a good sleeper @ all. Hang in there and get yourself some Starbucks!

Unknown said...

Hope you all get some sleep sometime real soon *hugs*