Monday, December 01, 2008

december lovely.

Wow. Where did 2008 go? My babies are grown and life is just lovely with balls of Holly. Seriously. Stop and Slow Down Now, Life. Here we go: I need to call about our Iowa tags. I need to walk to the mailbox and go by the bank. I need to buy formula, 18 cans to be exact. I am nervous about weaning the babies, I kind of forgot how that works. I do know that come Wednesday, they are both losing all their bottles, cold turkey. I take them away, and that's that. No looking back. That's how we roll.

Jason is at school and I will pick him up at 1230. Today is Grandma Long's 72 birthday and she is as lovely as ever. I will send some flowers or a male stripper. I need to debate a little longer on the perfect gift. I have a to do list that is twice as long as Santa's. Babies are snoozing so Time to Run along with December.

No comments: