Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Night.

The dog peed in his run area, stressing me out.

Zach dropped a can of soda on his toe, stressing me out. So worried about his little toe. He cried a lot and gave in to sleep.

Planning, and packing for an 8 in the morning departure to the lake with 5 kids and 4 adults, stresses me out.

The drive to the lake, stresses me out.

Actually taking 1.5 year old twins to the lake, stresses me out.

The Sun causes wrinkles and burns, stressing me out.

Worrying about taking Nessie to the lake without a proper camera case, stresses me out.

Still having to wash some bottles and clean fruit, stresses me out.

I am drinking a beer, trying to relax.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Aw, have fun at the lake! I'm sure you'll have a great time! Are you boating or just hanging out on the beach?