Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Read o2

I have to admit that I was skeptical about this book. I found in at the Goodwill for $2 and retail is $26. I love the show and thought it may be a lighter read. It was amazingly really good. The grammar wasn't the best, but it was a super fun quick read. I had it started and finished in 3 days.

Book Check:
Three day read with 321 pages
Published in 2007
Second non fiction book in a row
Second book read in June
14th book read in 2009
Lending out to a friend
Makes me want to be a bounty hunter
Just an awesome read
My mission: To meet the Dog and Beth in Hawaii.
For Halloween, Jacques will be the Dog and I will be Beth!

Dog Check:
Andrew Luster/Max Factor heir chapters were intense.
Dog is God spelled backwards cause he is a religious man who is always talking Bible and that's how the nickname came about.
He is very passionate about his kids and Beth.
A real ladies man.
Spent 23 years on the wrong side of the law.
A Momma's Boy and a very spiritual man.
Was a vacuum salesman.
The Mexico issues with Luster and his kidnapping charges are still unresolved.

Recommending To:
Becca Bell
Ryan Reid

No comments: