Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is what love looks like today..

And I am only slightly less happy than when the doctors handed me each one of my kids for the first time. The Rebel T1i 15.1 mega pixels. This is the newest model from Canon and is two models better than my XTi. It is on sale this week and I said I would only get it if I could sale my Canon. And it was just a thought when I was in Kansas reading the paper with Grandma. I said, "If I can sell mine, I will get this one." I had two people who wanted it.

Today is Tuesday and it finds me with a big fat SOLD sign on my camera and $400 fresh dollars burning a hole in my pocket for the her. Today she will be mine. She is already waiting happily at customer service with my name on the box.

Oh yes, she will be mine.


And I will call her Nessie.

3 comments:

Becca said...

OMG! That is funny! Nessie's going to Scotland with us! Do you think maybe since we'll call her Nessie, we just might see the REAL Nessie?

Aunt Janie said...

Why to go!!!! ENJOY!!!

Mandi said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous! She's beautiful!