Tuesday, June 02, 2009

June Read o1

Tuesdays with Morrie By Mitch Albom. Perhaps the quickest read? A true story. I started it late Sunday night and only had 30 pages left on Monday night which I could of finished but went to bed.

This book made me think a lot about life and death and accepting fate that is unchangeable. I thought a lot about my Grandpa Lee and how lucky and full his life was always and at the end. He had plenty of people to shower him with love, even at his last breath and the months before.

Lewis is my Morrie. My mentor.

Favorite Morrie Quotes:

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."

"Without love, we are birds with broken wings."

"Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live."

Book Check:

192 pages

Published in 1997

Non-fiction

My 2nd Mitch Albom read

Bought at the library sale $1

Made into a movie??

Recommending To:

Everyone and Janie.

No comments: