Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We love electricity and toaster waffles.

Hello, to a wet Wednesday morning. Last night it rained hard for about half an hour and took out our electricity for 2.5 hours. Thank goodness for book lights and bedtimes. The kids played Go Fish and read under their lights. Ryan went straight to bed and Zachary, ohhh Zachary, was just a mess. He was tired, grouchy and full of late night naughtiness. He was up till after 10:30 and Jacques and I were miserable without lights or tv that late. I got Ryan into bed shortly after 8 and was hoping Zach would go quickly too.. I wanted to join the kids on the couch with my own book and light. Nope.

Back to this morning and being positive. Bulletproof Positive as Kal would say. Breakfast was toaster waffles, toast and black coffee. A pot of it. For me. All me. Today includes 1 hr and 45 minutes at karate with two kids participating and me and two babies on the sideline. It should be fun or total chaos. Maybe both. Hugs, M

No comments: