Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Skinnier Me.

These are some photos that I took in May to see my weight loss. While I am still no toothpick, I feel great that I can and have actually lost weight. I really had given up and thought I would be heavy forever.

That was at 28 pounds lost in the green and at 32 in the pink. I may look and feel even better if I would buy some clothes now that actually fit. These are the same clothes that I was wearing when I still had the extra 32 pounds. The clothes are big and hang on me and do not make me feel any better about myself. Ugh. However, the skirt is 4 sizes smaller than I was wearing in January.

I started dieting on January 29th to get ready for Scotland. I have lost 32 pounds so far and am still going. I have lost 6.5" off my hips and 5.5" around my waist.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Congrats! That's fabulous!

Unknown said...

You are sooooooooo Styling girl. Way to go, I am really proud of you sticking with this deal.

Love you LEWIS

~Sophia & Noah's Mommy~ said...

YOU GO GIRL! I love your blog and follow it often! How in the heck have you done it? Any special diet? Weight watchers seems to be popular! OR were you just eating right? something I can NOT ever seem to do!

Becca said...

YOU ROCK MY FRIEND!! I'm so proud of you! Scotland here we come! Less than 3 months and counting.

Aunt Janie said...

YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I want to get back on the wagon and lose weight again!!! Isn't it amazing to put the tape measurer around your waist or hips and see the actual inches lost??? Keep it up until you are where YOU want to be!!

Love, Aunt Janie