Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th.

I ordered 3 books from Amazon today.

I talked to Lewis twice this morning.

I have a to do list for Food Lion, Walmart and Pet Smart.

Jacques was late to work this morning.

I had a going flat tire this morning.

Jason is at school. The babies are sleeping.

I watched Seven Pounds and Changeling last week.

I need to buy 4 postage stamps.

Most days, I leave the coffee pot on until noon.

New Moon will premier in 7 days. I already have my ticket.

I am working on a Christmas project.

I donated/bought 134 Vaccines to UNICEF.

Jacques emptied and organized my ipod last night.

I made our first Hummer payment today.

Lincoln is barking and I have cold feet.

I have a box of things to bring home to Kansas. We will be staying at the Weis Inn in Culver, Kansas.

We are planning to spend Spring Break in Houston in April. We get really good rates at the Allemans.

I have not read in over 2 weeks, maybe longer.

I need brown felt and my be slightly addicted to Facebook.

No comments: