Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tuesday.

I am sitting trying to be productive with some George, but it's more fun to watch him than glue. I just can't focus. Maybe he is not the best muse.

Jason lost his last top tooth on Sunday and Monday morning, after a $10 visit from the Tooth Fairy plus a piece of bubble gum, he says to me, "Mom can I buy a new set of Sharpies?" Is that my boy or what? Being content in life with just a great set of pens and some gum. I took him last night and he picked out a splendid set.

Earlier I also watched this video You Look So Good by Jamie Foxx. If you have 4 minutes and 23 seconds, watch it. It is really good and he should definitely release this song as an R&B hit.

Zachary loves suckers, lollipops and says, "sucker" as plain as day. Last night he said, "arm mee" as in Army.

It really looks like the Dake's are coming home for Christmas. We are thinking Dec 18-26. More on that next month.
We watched Australia on Sunday night. By far, the best movie I have seen in a while. Long, but loved it. Insert tears here..




There are a ton more photos up on flickr.




I really want to get to ihop eat their holiday pancakes. Then yesterday, I got a free kids meal coupon in the mail from ihop.. We may go this weekend. The kids love it and Jason especially loves that treat.




Our Halloween Day was great. Soccer and trick or treating on Fort Jackson. It was 80+ degrees out which made for a hot night in costumes. Jason got a ton of great candy.



Today I took time to watch Grandpa Lee's Memorial Video. So beautiful. It is almost 10 minutes, but I just love to watch it every now and then.




Jason came home with another 7 A+'s on last week's papers.



I picked out 2 new recipes to try next week.



Also at the zoo on Sunday, I said, "Ohhh I hate that ugly elephant snake" and Jason replied, "Mom, don't say that about God's creatures." So sweet.. but it is a really ugly little thing.




There are 3 movies I plan to see this winter: Christmas Carol, New Moon and Blind Side.


Sorry about the crazy spacing.. Blogger is acting up.

No comments: