Friday, November 27, 2009

I Rocked BLCK FRI and saved $121+ dollars!

That's right folks, I rocked Black Friday. I was up at 4:30 and in no rush and had that, "If I get it, I get it" attitude. I went to Target first cause my no. 1 item was the 2 set headrest DVD players for $88 and I got them, Check. Then I picked up some odds and end, and saved a total of $73.99 there and got a $10 gift card for spending $100. I was in and out within an hour. Then I ran to Michaels, which is next door to TRGT and saved $14.70 there on Christmas gifts : ) and that took me less than 5 minutes.. Over to Walmart, where I wanted to get Jason snow boots that were $7 and picked up more odds and ends. I was out of there in less than 30 minutes and on my way to Kmart where they had men's 6 pack undies for $7.99 and they are normally a 4 pack for 9.99 so I bought two packs. I also got some kids pajamas and clothes for $3. I had really wanted a wool coat that was $19 instead of $80, but there were none left and some $3 hinged wallets and they never had any wallets. Total I saved over $121.00 that qualifies as ROCKSTAR shopping.. Let the holidays commence!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

mandy check Old Navy for the wool coat. They were 50% off the last i looked. I got my niece a beautiful pea coat for 20.00

Mandi said...

Awsome. I went out at 3AM with my mom and aunt and got many many $3 jammies and the $7 boots you wanted. We got orange to match Jacob's coat! Then, giant stuffed animals at Menards! Black Friday shopping ROCKS!! Glad you had a good time and saved some money!