Tuesday, November 03, 2009

November hear me roar.

Here is my lovely large Lincoln. This was taken on November 1st. He will be 9 months on the 9th. Isn't he just so beautiful, even with a ditry nose? He got a big new blanket and will get a bath tonight, a new dose of flea meds and a manicure. It's a spa day for Lincoln. And here is what our Novmember looks like so far. However I have already added more to the schedule since the photo. Jason has his last soccer game Saturday. And can you see the bottom of the calendar?? It says, "Twins TWO." Wow.. can you believe it? Where does time go? I think I will try to bottle some up today.
We spent a few hours at the Zoo on Sunday. It was cool and wet and not busy so the twins ruled the zoo. Zachary couldn't see the cobra in his cage and he would not leave. He kept saying, "in nere, in nere." Toddler Translation: "In there."
And the face you all love.. Z

No comments: