Sunday, November 08, 2009

Something New.

I taught myself to embroider a couple days ago and I am having a blast with it. It is something I can do around the house, around the babies unlike scrapping where I have to be away from grabby little hands. It is also one of the cheapest hobbies to have, some floss, needle and a hoop.. all which I already owned. I made a flickr set which you can see by clicking here embroidery.The bird is the first project that I did and completed yesterday... and here is a sneak at what I am working on today...
And on this one, I am already adding my own spin to it. The banner was an iron on template from a book, but I drew on my own heart. I finished up the heart this evening, but have more work to do on the project before it is complete.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Nice work, they are lovely!