Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Heart Thursdays.

This was what I did yesterday. It's a heart.. literally.

Toay my baby sister is 18. Happy Birthday Bert. You are legal and will be tried as an adult. Keep that in mind on the weekends.

Today Jason has speech and there will be more rain and embroidery.

Mandi- I think you embroidering is a great idea! You should really pick up the book, Sublime Stitching. I read through it and took it up that day. There are patterns in the back. I have a copy from the library, but liked it so much I ordered it from Amazon and the 2nd book too.

Julie- I will email you today.. I feel like I haven't spoke to you in 4 days, which is how long it has been.

Janie- I will check up on you too and Congrats on Drake being accepted to K State.

More later.

No comments: