Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday.

Zack says, "Rockstar" all the time.

Ryan is 28 pounds and Zach is 25 pounds.

I have posted new photos on flickr and still have more.

I am done Christmas shopping for Jordyn and Jason.

We got a new coffee maker this weekend. Ours is really old, cheap and un programmable. I found one at Lowe's that was $79 on sale for $39. It is programmable. Now the sweet nectar will be ready for me every morning without me in zombie mode making it.

I saw New Moon on Friday and loved it. I have started to re read it again. "For in failing at this, I fortified any desire to live." Bella

Ryan holds your hand and walks so well with us. Zachary will set down in the middle of anywhere to get you to let go of his hand. Then he takes off.

We got our tree up extra early this year on the 19th.

Jason is the Senior Student in his karate class. That means he is the highest ranking kid in his class. There is a belt test next week. He will be testing for his first rank black belt.

I have all the Christmas cards already finished with the return address. I figure I will do one thing every now and then and they will be ready to go in time. There are only about 32 in my box, and that is all I plan to send out, if that many. So if you get one, you are someone special on my list.

My Christmas list includes a cheap or used sewing machine, nothing fancy. I just need one that runs a stitch. EDITED: My very best BFF has just called to say that I can have her sewing machine. I guess someday I can always get her a new one as a wedding present. I also always need more picture frames 8x10 or 5x7 in black.

Jason has only 2 days of school this week and will be 7 in January.

Zachary will not take half of a cookie if you break it. He only takes whole ones.

Ryan loves chicken, Thomas the Train and naps so well.

No comments: