Monday, January 11, 2010

Hooray Monday.

We had had a great Monday here, just in case you couldn't read that on Zach's face. I got lots done and made plans for this week. There are two Drs. appointments: an eye exam for Jason (Note: 2010 Goal!) and to have Zach's cheek looked at. He has had a blemish for 2 months. I thought it was a pimple at first, but it has not gone away. Jacques is more concerned than I am. I figure there is nothing they can do about it and I think it is too close to his eye to remove it, besides I don't want that. Plus there is karate 3 times and a special seven year old's birthday on Sunday. Jacques is off for a four day weekend so that is helpful. Ohhhhhhhh the many faces of Zach. This is him last night. He was moving Lego's from jar to jar. I see many signs of OCD. Today he lined up the Wii remotes too. That photo is on flickr.
Lincoln loves the sun. Here he is today in his favorite spot.

This week I have Monsters Inc. autotuned more than 9 times. This is the reason. Something they sit and watch, giving me time for chores. They are watching now, for the 3rd time today, which is why I am able to post here. Zachary says, "Monters, monters."
This is me and the boys today. Jason took our photo. This is how I play Wii with him, with them glued to me. (Note: Normally there cups don't match. This was a coincidence.)
These two photos are from last week, but wanted to share. More on Flickr!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Love the pics and lol @ the matching cups comment!