Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today's mischief, brought to you via Twins.

1.) Zachary broke my one of my favorite cups.

2.) One of the kids, likely Zach, hid the dog's water bowl.

3.) Zachary tore up and ate a Styrofoam cup, all over the living room.

3.) I caught Zach ejecting and then shoving a Wii game back into the console.

4.) Zachary jumped on Ryan from the couch. It was so bad, Jacques thought something may be broken on poor Ryan, who didn't mind.

5.) Ryan and Zachary knocked down, which ended up breaking, our fireplace screen. Then they crawled inside the pit, covering themselves with soot.

6.) While bathing the boys, Zachary put my toothbrush on his bare bottom.

7.) While cooking supper, I turn around and caught Zachary standing on the dining room table, swinging the chandelier like he was Tarzan on a vine.

8.) I found smashed pizza on the hardwood floor. The culprit was not identified, but my money is on Zach.

9.) Zachary was caught placing individual pieces of popcorn on the carpet then stomping on them.

10.) But at the end of the day, they are both in bed by 8 and I am still highly smitten with the both of them.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Sorry but I had to laugh at this post! Boys are mischevious. I only have one and he usually masters all of those stunts himself on any given day... I hope you have a stash of extra new toothbrushes, though, and are not planning on using yours after it being on a bare behind!

Cindy said...

Oh my! I'm glad I have twin girls! :) Sounds like you really "have your hands full!" Sorry I couldn't resist the famous "that person has twins" commnet! Hehe!

Aimee said...

Sounds like you need Starbucks as a reward for keeping your cool!

Kimmie said...

Girl you are so in trouble...lol I think its funny!

Becca said...

Zachary seems to be a common theme in all these. Hmmmm......