Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday.

Yesterday was school conferences. It went well, as expected. Jason is a rockstar.

I am on book seven of my series. Book eight comes out in April. This is my 4th book of the year already. Today is a rainy day, and that makes the best weather to read in. Plus there is a pot of coffee on.

Jason's party was the best. We had it at the house with only a handful of guests instead of renting a party place. It was by far the cheapest party yet at around $150 for food, decor, cake and prizes, and like I said, it was my favorite party yet.

I really really want a thick flat crocodile wallet. Any color, but purple. I have dropped Valentines hints, but the hubby will need to hit a handbag specialty store to find one. That takes man confidence.

It has been in the 70's the last few days and it's been beautiful. This family thrives on fresh air.

I am ready to work. I think when we move, I will look at YMCA's to work at. The boys could use some socialization too. Wish I was still in Waterloo.. Great gals there. And speaking of the Loo, I haven't heard from Julie in like 5 days, are you alive? Please press 1 if yes, 2 if no. Or hit me up in my inbox.

Lewis- I have heard from you frequently all week.

This morning I Skyped with mom.

There are no plans today : )

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I would give anything for you to back at the Y with us! And I didn't know you were moving...

julieann said...

Hello dearheart!! I am alive, but have been sick the last few days:( I am thinking that there will be a very long HS coming your way!! Love & miss ya!