Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday.

I just read an article about how boys are more of a handful than girls. It said girls are harder when they hit preteen, teen years. Ummmm yeah, I would say that study is about right. Zach.

Yesterday I took the boys to a play group on post. It was great out of the house time. Zachary went right in and jumped into the fun. Ryan stayed stuck to me for the first 10 minutes, but eventually took off. The minute we were home, both babies went to sleep. In fact, I had to wake them to go get Jason. Which is always no fun, but it is also why there were both in bed by 8. Play group is free and 3 times a week. We will defiantly go again. The even have a Soldier Night for the guys to take the kids, giving moms time off.

We also had karate and a ton of homework. Jason sold 5 cookie doughs. Today he went to school with $2 for tattoos, a lunch order for $8.10 for next week, and $7 for safety IDs. It was also PE day. However there are no extracurricular activities after school.

I am still eating my words about the game on Sunday.. Sorry Vikings. Maybe next year. We are hosting a Superbowl party again this year. I will be in full Patriots gear, even though it's the Saints and Colts. I love the Mannings, but will root for the Saints. I mean, give the team a break.

Ryan busted his head on Sunday night. I will post photos on flickr. He looked like Hellboy, growing a horn, but it didn't slow him down.

Jason also came home with a special offer from Carnival Cruise Line and the school for a 7 day Carri bean Cruise in July for $969 for TWO people. I am so bummed, because that seems pretty reasonable for 2 people on a cruise for 7 days, but we won't be here.

There is nothing on TV from 830-930 in the morning, when I need to get things done. It's only lame shows that my kids are just too cool for and they obviously can't hold their attention.

The move to Minnesota is on in May.

Go Vikings! Ummmm, yeah, next year.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Brandon like the dinosaur train.

julieann said...

Yay for moving closer to me!!!!
Boo to the Vikings!!!!