Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday.

Jason and Jacques are off work and school today. That being said, they left the house at 7:30 this morning to go to the office. They are still gone 2 hours later.

This family will have pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next two days with cake for snacks.

Today it will be 67+ out and it's likely this family will spend the day at the zoo.

There are a ton of photos up on flickr and a few on Facebook.

Everyone slept well last night and Jacques put both babies to bed so I could edit photos. I didn't read a single page in my book yesterday, so today I am all about reading it. I have already conquered 3 chapters this morning, and a slice of pizza.

I have added An Act of State: The Execution of Martin Luther King to my 2010 reading list.

MY PHONE DOES NOT WORK.. Don't try calling.

Enjoy your Monday. Go!

No comments: