Thursday, May 22, 2008

3o on thursday

1. My eye is yucky. See post below.
2. I had Wendy's for lunch.
3. Zachary took an amazing nap this afternoon.
4. I watched this video.
5. I just ordered 134 photos from Walgreens.
6. I am keeping Jason home tomorrow.
7. Ian is here, but in North Carolina till Saturday.
8. Jason spent the day drawing.
9. Now it is Ryan's turn to nap.
10. My haircut is still bothering me.
11. I heard from the Head Office of the haircut place.
12. Hubby is at Walmart.
13. Supper, hmmmm?
14. Posted some photos on flickr.
15. I haven't scrapped in a few days.
16. Desperately want to order this, but am saving for vacation.
17. That is all Julie's fault.
18. I talked with Bell, Lewis, Mom and Grandma today.
19. Diesel is $4.49 here. Hubby drives a diesel.
20. Daisy is in her nest. I wonder if there are eggs?
21. New Lifetime movie on tonight. It's True Movie Thursday.
22. I doubt the hubby will go for this.
23. Going to Walgreens and Staples tomorrow.
24. The house is amazingly clean. Knock on wood.
25. Looking forward to the 4 day weekend.
26. Going to the Zoo on Sunday.
27. Ian, Jason and hubby are going to see Indiana Jones.
28. We have 4 Nascar tickets that will not get used.
29. Not itching an itchy eye is proving to be a hard task.
30. I am content with my family of all boys.

1 comment:

julieann said...

I love that something scrap related is my fault:) We are so good at enabling each other! Love the 30 on Thursday!!