Sunday, May 18, 2008

horrible haircut.

This is me. I am upset. I just had the worst haircut of my life. I cried (insanely) the whole way home. It is horrible and unfixable. I will be sporting the ball cap for a few weeks. I took Jason in for a haircut, who by the way is a very handsome kid with a cool new do. I went in for a trim and the lady just kept cutting and cutting. It took forever. My hair was in my face and she was in front of me, so I could not see the mirror. When she finally stepped out of the way, I couldn't get out of there fast enough. She even said to me that once it dried it would be better. Hello! Are you kidding? So she gave me bangs. Bangs that are like less than 2" long. I look like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber, No joke. Don't laugh. I don't know what I am going to do.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

SS Mandy. I would definetly be on the phone with the owner or manager! Hang in there

Colleen said...

oh no. i'm so sorry! luckily they will grow out, and don't underestimate the power of the scarf and headband :)

bobby pins work wonders too

julieann said...

Oh Mandy!! I feel your pain - been there, done that! I have two words for ya - Goody Barrets:)

Unknown said...

Hey Girl,
You are smoking hot in the hat. Luv ya Lewis