Friday, May 16, 2008

twenty-five on friday.

1. Inspired by Julie.
2. Watching Transformers. Again.
3. I am collecting beer bottle caps for one of these.
4. I need to grocery shop.
5. Was up at 5 am with Zachary.
6. Ordering prints from Walgreens.
7. Made Jason waffles for breakfast.
8. I need a haircut.
9. And color.
10. Working on planning our vacation.
11. I am thinking of publishing a book.
12. The twins are almost 5.5 months.
13. Ordered three of these yesterday.
14. I want a girl puppy someday.
15. The babies smell like their Dad's cologne.
16. The movie rocked. I will watch it again.
17. Zach may have a bug bite.
18. Jason will be done at school in 54 minutes.
19. We have the AC on.
20. I need a diet coke.
21. We have no weekend plans.
22. We have company coming on Wednesday.
23. I talked to Mom, Grandma and Lewis yesterday.
24. Housework always needs done.
25. I am leaving to go get Jason. His school is 12 miles from here.

1 comment:

julieann said...

Totally love the bottle cap thing! Thanks for the props for the 25 idea;)