Friday, May 09, 2008

finally friday.

And I couldn't be any happier about that. I am exhausted. Both babies woke up at 4:57 this morning. I was able to feed Zachary and put him back to sleep. Unfortunately Ryan was also excited about it being Friday and did not go back to sleep. This is day no. 3 of him waking up too early. I am exhausted. The hubby had staff duty last night from 8 pm till 2 am, but still got up at 4:57 with me and the babies.

This weekend is packed full of to dos. Jason has a birthday party tomorrow to attend. We are going to try to go eat at Red Lobster this weekend with a $50 gift certificate that the hubby got for coaching Jason's soccer team. We have a ton of shopping to do. Jason needs a new backpack, and his father promised him a new big boy bike when he learned to ride. The babies need an exersaucer, a stationary walker type toy. And we are Mother's Day shopping at AC Moore and Best Buy. I need another memory card for my camera. We are going on vacation in a few weeks and my card only holds 400 photos. You may not believe it, but I can take that many photos in just a few hours. The hubby suggested I get another for the trip. Good call.

I am hoping for some serious scrapping time today. I need some coffee. Hugs, M

1 comment:

julieann said...

All I can say is I'm with you, Friday could not have come quicker this week! TGIF:)