Monday, May 19, 2008

think happy (hot) thoughts.

Okay so instead of whining about my hair (Thank you for all your lovely comments!) I am going to have some happy! So first follow this link for some Handsome Brady photos.. It is a flash with a few photos, please stick around for them all. He is a hottie and you can request a FREE sample of Stetson Cologne for your man. OMG, and you can make the photos into your desktop wallpaper! Please note: Brady is NOT included with your sample..
And what could make a bad hair day better? HELLO, the New Kids On the Block getting back together! Woohoo! I am soooo getting tickets to this event of a lifetime. My hubby says it will be a bunch of old women at the concert thinking we are young in the 90's again. He is probably right. Unfortunately the closest they are getting to me is Atlanta. So BELL (yeah, I know you are sweatin this reunion too.) I am thinking that we could possibly hook up for the November 11th concert in KC. Let me know what you think about this. You, me, Walhberg and some booze on the side.

2 comments:

Becca said...

You just let me know Lee! I've been waiting. I Heart Jonathon Foreva! Are tickets on sale?

julieann said...

I am going to skip the Brady thing- yuck!! And go right to the New Kids....akward flash backs to jr. high:0