Friday, May 30, 2008

friday morning.

It's Friday.. It's payday. Time once again to dust off the checkbook and pay bills, fun. Both babies slept in until after 7 am. It was a miracle. I was up with Zachary for like 5 minutes at 5 am. I am still fighting the urge to abandon housecleaning and start scrapping. Packing is coming along very smoothly. I have most outfits ready to go, minus some dirty laundry. I have a detailed schedule of our trip, including where we will be everyday and what everyone will be wearing.. It's easier to pack if I know who wears what on this and that day.. I know, a little OCD-ish. And yes, I am still behind on photo editing and posting. And it will only get worse with a vacation getaway. But hey, HeLlO fRiDaY : )

1 comment:

Mandi said...

A vacation sounds fabulous right now! Maybe I need to follow your lead and start planning...