Saturday, May 24, 2008

successful yesterday.

I had a great day yesterday. The babies were good, although they produced 7 poopy diapers total. Including a blowout that went all out of the diaper and up Ryan's back. It wasn't pretty. But I got a layout of Zach done and already in the 08 album. And I added some things to the Dake Things mini and the Tdy mini. Then I made this for all our concert, museum and other tickets. Obviously it is not bound yet cause I will continue to add to it. And yes, I know I may be over doing the labels, but eventually I will run out and have to reconsider how to scrap.
Then I also started a mini part two (here is part one)for my postcard collection for 08. And I am using my very own handwriting (Hello, Julie!) for the whole album. I am working on finishing the cover now. I will post it later.. And I have a bunch more photos of the boys to post over on flickr later. Bring it on, Saturday!

1 comment:

julieann said...

Haha!! You will start to love your handwriting before you know it;)