Wednesday, May 14, 2008

things i am always lovin

Aerosmith
chapstick (I have tubes everywhere.)
Cutterbees (I have 3 pairs, and one in pink.)
coupons (Maybe cause I can use my Cutterbees.)
my solider
glue
Chris Ledoux
getting the mail
my boys
Lewis
vacations
polaroids (I have yet to stock up on any film, yikes!)
paper
Milli Vinilli
This redo of "always on my mind" give it a listen it tugs at my heart.
V.C. Andrews novels (Although she died in 1986 and since then a ghost writer has written over 65 novels in her name.)
flickr
blogs
Clorox Wipes
a good pen
java
George Strait (The King of Country.)
Bell
labels
manual typewriters
NKOTB (I heard they were reunited and on tour. Wonder if I can get tickets?)
board games (Not monopoly though.)
Crayola Crayons (I will NOT use generic crayons, neither does Jason. Useless Info Ahead: Kids use 720 crayons by the time they are ten years of age.)
movies
camping in Colorado
boating
totes
palm trees

2 comments:

julieann said...

You forgot to add B&N in Waterloo, Iowa:)

julieann said...

I just listened to the Josh Turner song and it so reminded me of my mom! Thanks for the link:)