Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday.

Thank Goodness. It has been a long week with whiny babies and lots of coffee. This weekend is all about soccer, painting a room or two here, and Lincoln's first vet visit.

Jason had some funnies over the last few days:

"Ladies don't drink beer."

"Mom when you die, I am going to have a family. But first I have to make some money for my wife. Like one hundred and fifty dollars."

Zachary is rocking the whole diaper thing. He actually lets me know when he has pooped by coming to me and tugging at his pants. I ask him if he needs a new diaper and he says yes. He is not even one and a half. I am thinking he will be a super early potty trainer.

Zachary is also obsessed with hand tracing, which I don't mind. Yesterday, I must have traced it 7 times. Whenever I have paper out, he comes up with his hand and grunts. We do it over and over until I can hide the notebook. Ryan doesn't care for the hand trace or photography. I can never catch him for photos. Zachary hams it up and says, "Cheese" whenever the cameras are out, even the phone camera. Zachary also had 3 new molars coming in. Total Teeth: 9 Ryan has 12

Ummm, I also traced Lincoln's paw.

Tonight I am going to attempt to see 17 Again after I get the babies asleep. It is showing at 925 and 955. I wish I had a hot date to foot the bill and make out with during the previews.

Ohhh and a neat note. I took a very reliable quiz on FB "How many times you will be married" and the answer was Once. I guess that means George Strait and I have no chance. That will crush him for sure.

Here's to movie butter popcorn, Happy Friday.

No comments: