Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday.

First, I wanted to share my photo book that came a few days ago. I made it on Shutterfly. You can see the whole thing a few posts below and can order yourself a copy if you'd like. I think they are like $24 plus shipping. It is a wonderfully done, 20 page hardback book. Some of the pages appear blurry, but that is only my photo. These are a few of my favorite photos of the family and kids their relatives. I will make more of these.

I update the post with the layouts add one more layout. Scroll down or click the link here.

I have photos to post here and to flickr. Check that out too.

New Number: 142.4 which is 28.1 pounds lost.

Am I a size 2 yet?

More posts here later. Now I need to roll with Wednesday.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I am so proud of you Lee on the LBs!! We are going to be wearing the same clothes soon! Just in time for Scotland.