Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wednesday Evening.

Today was another crazy day with babies who were upset cause the Earth was spinning. Everything was an issue. I did get in a quick 5 minutes shower while Jason kept them busy. Today was also the first day we have been out of the house since Sunday. Sonic and speech kept us busy.

Tonight we all went to Walmart for dish soap and 4 gallons of milk/two per baby. Then it was over to Pet Smart to pick up those puppy needs, a leash, collar, bowls and kennel. I actually spent less than I thought. It was $124 total with the crate being $70 something. Afterwards, we met a solider in the parking lot with 2 boxers. One was 3 months and one was 5 months. They were awesome and got me super more excited for Friday.

Above is a stack of family history papers. A lot of family history. Back to the 1800's and color coded. Blue is Fontenot/Dake. Orange is Hansen/Micheal and Green is Lee/Nelson. I have plans over the next 5 years (which is what it will take me with 3 kids, a hubby and a puppy) to scan the pages or do something spectacular with all this info. Originally the papers were matted onto card stock, now I desire something different. I am not sure how many papers are in the stack but it is a good 6+ inches tall.

Oh and a new number was visible on my scale today for a total of...

25 pounds down

Tonight babies are in bed and it is nice quite and Idol is on. Tonight I am hoping for sleep in a bed. And is it too much to ask to sleep past 7? Idol predicts: Hoping Lil goes home over Anoop or Scott.

Julie- I wanted to send you an amazing email full of new yummy links that I ran into today. But I have 3 kids and a hubby. So look for that tomorrow.

Brad- I called you today. You were not home. What's the deal with the spools? Hook me up.

3 comments:

Busy Mama said...

What a great blog - just had to let you know that I was enjoying it.

BTW - you've been surfed - visit my blog to see how to claim your prize.

Aunt Janie said...

way to go on the weight....keep up the great work!!!!

love ya,
aunt janie

Kimmie said...

ok whats your secret to your successful weight loss? WTG