Monday, April 27, 2009

My Boxer Boy.

Seriously, how many photos will this little love of mine have to tolerate over the next decade? I may need a larger memory card or to get rid of a kid or two. This could not be a prettier pup. I think we got the pick of the litter. Renee-You are Awesome. I love him sitting so pretty at my feet and when he is lying down resting or all sprawled out sleeping. Jacques says the pup gets more sleep than us. I agree. He is almost 11 weeks in these photos.

I don't even mind when he is gnawing the flesh off my feet with those razor sharp teeth. His paws are precious. Huge, but precious. It is amazing to think how much he has grown in the few weeks he has been home with us. He tolerated his first bath on Saturday evening. Jacques and Jason gave him one. You aren't suppose to bathe boxers often, but I think once a month is good. Any advice, pooch owners?

I always wondered why people took photos of their pets or scrapped pages of them, I thought, "Weirdos." Ohhhh wait, that is me now. This week brings his first trip to the vet for an exam and shots. Anyone know what shots typically range, not including the exam?

1 comment:

Renee said...

He looks so good...I am happy you are enjoying him...and hope he brings you many many years of joy!