Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter.

Our Easter is off to a super slow start but in case yours is on schedule, Happy Easter. Our night was rough with a certainly sweet fur ball yelping for more love and cuddles, and we have twins. Need I say more? The "Easter Bunny" was up at 2 a.m. getting things together.. if you get my drift.

Then the hubby and I both woke up with head colds and my whole body was aching. We watched some Speed channel then Pay If Forward. I took a shower. Two Babies sleeping and a huge to do list of house and yard work. Thank Goodness for Day-Quil, Coffee and Codeine.

The kids and I are dying 30 or 40 eggs today that the hubby boiled yesterday. Then we will have a hunt for fun and photos. I intended on having dyed them yesterday but forgot the vinegar at Walmart because Ryan ate my list.

Look for a more positive post later. Maybe.

Photo: Martha Stewart rocking the world one holiday at a time.

1 comment:

Aunt Janie said...

you freaked me out....I thought that was your Easter table!! If you could do that along with twin toddlers and a new puppy.....oh my!!! Hope you are all feeling better tonight!

Love, Aunt Janie