Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thursday.

I wish it were Friday. This week has just drug on and on and on. Ugh. Let's get it over with. Today it is raining and my feet are freezing. Tonight Jason tests for the next level belt. I am going to record it. Maybe I can post some. That's today's desk in the photo, originally I took a larger shot with the computer and all the clutter. Then I freaked out that someone may enlarge the photo, zoom in and steal important information, like my grocery list. So now it is my coffee mug, comp notebook and some Legos.

I made 3 photo books at Walgreens.com today. They are half off and that makes them $4.99 each for a hardbound 20 page book with tons of photos. It was $14 total and $4 for shipping. I made one for each month. Next time they have the same sale, I will make more. Hurry Though, they are only on sale till the 4th. Let me know if you want to see them link and my personal books. They are also for sale for you to order your own copies or my books, ya know, if you are obsessed with my family.

I will be back later with more posts and projects.

Hugs, Mandy

PS- In case you didn't follow, I am NOT knocked up.

April Fools.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hahaha! Important information, like your grocery list! Made me smile...