Friday, April 17, 2009

Today was not my day.

I admit that most days are manageable. Others, like today, I am just strugglin' to survive. It started out early but well. Of course it would help if I ever got some real sleep, Lincoln and Zach.


Jason had his school fair and I was a chaperon along with the twins. Jason got to pick several friends to be in our group. They were all boys. It was crazy, chaotic, fun. There were rides, a band and food. Each boy got a hot dog, cotton candy, popcorn, sno-cone, and a beverage. Can you picture that? Me with the stroller and babies, 3 extra boys, 3 hot dogs, 3 popcorn's, 3 cotton candies, 3 waters, 3 sno-cones yet only 2 hands. We had a ton of sticky fun.

On a side note, I think that when I eat bad it does not help my day. I feel like I lost that days battle with food and have to wait another 24 hours to start fresh. Ugh.

Moving on. We were home by 1130 and played outside for a good half hour. Then in for diaper changes and what I was hoping would be naps for the littlest two. Ryan, sweet Ryan, goes to his crib, takes his bottle, lays down and I don't hear another peep until he wakes up. Today was a good 2 hours. Then we have Zachary.. It takes me rocking him for a half hour or more. Which means that is a half hour of time lost to make any head way while one baby is sleeping. Finally he gives in and goes down for a long nap too.

Our washer is beeping and I am not sure what is going on with that. Add to my day. The dog peeped in the house on a rug today, no biggie, accidents happen, but that does not help my mood. Hubby calls.. says he has a softball game at 6 and if they win another at 7 and if they win another at 8. Need I tell you that this does not help my mood at all? Didn't think so. He is my knight in ACU's. I look forward to that after 5 feeling. That "Thank Goodness the Hubby is almost home" for relief. So to know that I have another 5 hours on my own and at bedtime, really just sucks.

Add to it all the household dailies that I have to cram into day with babies that are now awake. But a break on the blog, Excedrin and fresh air may just help a little. We are all outside via lap top and trikes, enjoying each other.. for now.

And on one last side note. Jason is a rockstar. I have no complaints about him what so ever. He is my rock and keeps me sane. He is the peanut butter to my jelly.

Hey Blogger, Thanks for the vent. Out, M

No comments: