Tuesday, April 28, 2009

UPDATED: Three Layouts on Tuesday.

UPDATES: Added another layout that I am not liking. I may re-do it later. Sorry about the bad photo. I fixed the layout with the missing Uu in Dubuque.. I did leave the missspelled layout too because it shows the whole page.

Awwww.. There is nothing better than glue, paper and photos. These are two simple layouts that I did yesterday. Spring layouts are photos I took in 2006 at the park in Tescott and Dubuque is a town in Iowa we would visit regularly. Okay, I just realized that there is a Uu missing from that page. Will be fixing that now. Hoping for more productions today and maybe a mini soon too.

2 comments:

julieann said...

Love the Spring lo!!!! The photo is amazing and I love the ric rac:) I laughed at the Dubuque lo! Am I the only blog reader, besides Mandy, that would know where that is???? Is a Waterloo lo coming soon??

julieann said...

Hello Dear Heart! Love the new lo, I have those journaling cards too:) Great scrappy minds think alike.....did you get them on sale at Mike's too;)