Wednesday, July 16, 2008

and on that farm there was a kid..

With Squishy Puffy Cheeks.. Zachary Yesterday. Quick 2day recap. We have had 2 good nights in a row and great mornings. Jason started Speech. He will have 2 sessions a week. We had BK for a picnic. (I just tell the kids this so they don't realize that driving thru a shack that serves up sides of grease with a soda and label it as "'no trans fat" so think you are doing your already overweight body a favor, doesn't quailfy me for the world's greatest mom. And I always love hearing "Mom Where's my toy?" so that every time they forget the cheap $1 plastic toy, most likely made in sweat shops by kids who don't know what the hell a toy is, I have to back track 5 miles to pick up the most important inedible part of the meal. Not to mention that the babies have had a really rough afternoon, and that should sum up mine. I need to grocery shop tonight (barf) and then I plan on taking a momma TO @ Target and perhaps the Goodwill. I have more photos from yesterday and today, but I am so not in the mood to edit/resize and post them. Today gets only 3 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Glas to hear your day was at least a three star! I love BK and feel quilty every time I eat it, too. But I still eat it!

julieann said...

Three stars is better than 1;) I think that the next TO you take should be with me to B&N with a side of HL!!!! {{{hugs}}}