Saturday, July 05, 2008

pool party.

The only thing missing was chicks and brew.. Ummmm, Kidding! Like these angels will ever be interested in chicks.. Anyway Daddy bought this pool today for $6.95 and they love it. He even filled it with warm water from the house, carrying it out a pitcher at a time.. Awe. Hello, Super Dad. More photos up on flickr. Hugs.

Oh and I wanted to share this. I snapped this photo of the boys to show off their matching swim trunks and I also saw the hand on the back. It wasn't until I uploaded that I noticed the hand chewing. It is super nice to share your phalanges. It is Ryan chomping on Zach, accomodating.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I love this! The pool is so fun and the swim trunks picture is perfect! They are gettin so so big!

julieann said...

Cute photos!! The one of the swim trunks is priceless:)