Wednesday, July 02, 2008

let's start today.

I found this today. Inspiring. This man Jamie Livingston took a Polaroid a Day for 18 years before dieing of cancer in 1997. See all the photos here.

Speaking of photos. I was chattin at you about how I love a new month cause it means I get to create a new folder for my photos.. Ummm yeah, yesterday was the 1st and there are already 54 photos from yesterday. Swamped.

Zachary and I were up at 5:45 this morning. That was what I like to call "sleeping in." Way to go Zachary! You rock. Please have a good day.

Ryan has joined the dark side. Yesterday he said his first word... da-da. I guess he forgot that I nurtured him in my belly for 37 weeks before he met his da-da. Not that I am totally bummed out or anything. I have 3 boys, I realize there is no hope for me. They are all about their da-da. And thankfully, he is an awesome one. They are lucky little clones. All 3 of them.

So I know you are annoyed with me "biting" your ears off about the Twilight Series which is a teen read about vampires.. BUT just in case you are not, I found out today that there is ANOTHER series in the works being written,with the same characters (I am assuming since it is told from Edward's prospective.) and book one is Midnight Sun. I am still on book three page 247.

So today: I have more photos I want to edit and post. I am making cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I opted for a diet coke this morning instead of coffee. I am planning on making an iced coffee beverage this afternoon for a treat. I may need a nice new blender, maybe a pink one, if I keep up with the blending. I ordered $13 worth of scrap goodies this morning. Mostly paper and some letters. Super excited. I think I may compulsively buy too much paper. But a girl can never have enough paper, right?

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

i hear ya on the paper bit....we all need that paper

julieann said...

You aren't telling me anything sister, I am a little obsessed with paper....wait, you have been shopping with me;) Can't wait to see what you create with your new Jenni stuff!!!