Wednesday, July 30, 2008

dake updates.

This morning, I will bathe in coffee. Last night was rough. I was up at 12, 2, and 4 with Zach. Then at 5 with both babies. So today's agenda will be lazy. Jason has speech at 12:45 and that is how our day will go.

I have a ton of pictures to upload, edit and post. I will get on that someday. I started a new book to keep me occupied until Friday's Breaking Dawn release. The hubby will also be home on Friday night around 9:30. We went to Folley Beach on Monday. We cleaned house yesterday. My mom and sister are still here until the 4th. That has been nice and helpful.

Baby Dake Updates: Zachary is almost crawling, more of like low crawling. I think his next word will be "bye" or "bottle" as he is making a baba sound. Ryan may just say "mama" or "no no" next cause he is making ma ma sounds and na na sounds, maybe that is because he hears no no a lot. He is standing so quickly and up to everything. And did I mention, into everything? And they both had their first frolic in the Atlantic. They loved it and I have some good photos too.

Lately I have been thinking of all the reasons that I need my hubby around, besides the obvious ones : ) There are all sorts of things that he takes care of around here and for us. Here is a list that I started to compile: the van needs an oil change, my printer won't turn on, the grass needs mowed, we missed shark week as a family, my camera was acting up, and there are weeds in the yard that may or may not be poisonous. So hurry home, honey!

No comments: