Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a long day, a better night, a decent morning.

Another sum up of the last 24 hours, making that a total of 48 alone. Yesterday was just so long. It rained, keeping us confined inside. We eventually made it outside. The babies were rough in the late afternoon. We all got to bed around 9:24. Zachary was only up twice throughout the night. Once at 12:20 and again after 4:00 and he just drank his milk and went right back down.

Today: Lots of housework to prepare for the arrival of my mom and sister. I need to also pack up Jordyn and get her ready to head home tomorrow. I will be driving to Charlotte, NC to drop her off and pick up mom. I have photos to post on flickr. Hopefully you all saw the video of Ryan standing up. If not see it below. More from me later. Coffee is good, Let's Go!

No comments: