Thursday, July 10, 2008

thirty things on thursday.

1. Zachary has 3 mosquito bites.
2. It's 7:58 this morning.
3. I slept until after 7. That's a miracle.
4. Zachary was only up once last night.
5. Jason already played Wii and is now searching for a movie.
6. I hope to read my book today.
7. Not sure what's for lunch or supper.
8. We have a BBQ to attend on Saturday.
9. Just cereal for breakfast.
10. And a diet coke.
11. Jason into the tub.
12. Washed 22 more bottles.
13. I like yogurt. I had never had any before.
14. It's 11:05 am.
15. Ryan is in the bouncer wearing outfit #2 already.
16. I erased a bunch of photos yesterday that I had not uploaded.
17. Insert tear here.
18. I wonder if shrimp is on sale this week?
19. The E key has broke twice now on my keyboard.
20. Milestone today: Moving up to Size 3 Pampers.
21. Now 4:55 pm.
22. I am loving Bravo Channel lately.
23. Ryan bonked his head and has a small mark.
24. Jordyn painted my toe nails this afternoon.
25. I ate yogurt.
26. We are headed outside to play.
27. The babies have ate 2 jars of food already today.
28. I cut up another magazine for tea journal sale on etsy.
29. Thinking of getting a cut and color on Saturday.
30. The hubby should be home soon.

No comments: