Saturday, July 05, 2008

saturday morning.

Hello, Morning. I am diving in the coffee head first today... with no goggles. Zachary was only up once last night for 20 minutes at 2:19 and Ryan didn't wake up until 7 this morning. But I am oddly tired this morning still. And there is a mini that I threw together yesterday. It will be photos back to back and journaling that is it. Nothing fancy. And there is a journal page too.. I think I may be over doing the labels, but I love them. So going to have Elise get me some more.
Then there is Trouble... Oops, I mean Ryan. On July 1, he pulled up for the first time.. Now I can't turn my back for fear he will topple over and get hurt. One time while pulling up unto me, he got all they way up on his feet.... We may have an early walker here. I need some baby gates.

Today: No big plans. We talked about driving out to the coast to Myrtle Beach, but apparently the weather is no friend of ours. The hubby had also said something about taking me to the jewelry shop for a new necklace. (Insert Spoiling Here : ) I will need to hit the grocery store too. We need milk. I need to edit/upload a ton of photos from the 3rd and 4th too. Busy. Bee.

1 comment:

julieann said...

Happy Saturday! Your mini looks cool, very JB(she is my current fave!)and you have a touch of her style:)