Thursday, July 17, 2008

thirteen on thursday.

1. Beautiful video.
2. Jason has speech this morning.
3. I was up at 1:35 with Zachary.
4. I browsed Lewis' 16 pages on ebay at 1:45 a.m.
5. I need a coffee pot with a timer.
6. Maybe I am just need my own barista.
7. I watch this video. There is 3 seconds of George Strait in it.
8. The hubby has a softball game tonight that I plan to attend.
9. Love, love, love this song..
10. Still have a bunch of new photos to put up.
11. I put of grocery shopping yesterday. I must go today.
12. I make sure my cup and straw colors match.
13. I crave organization.

1 comment:

julieann said...

I love the way Tim & Faith look at each other, so in love:) And the Sugarland video is so unbelievable and emotional. Thanks for sharing...have a great Thursday night:)