Wednesday, July 09, 2008

wednesday, in review.

And the Winner of the new Recycled Mini chosen by the Random Number Generator is 6. And that would be Rosa. Email me your address and I will make one up and send it your way.

Today was productive.. Minus the 4 hours that I spent watching Project Runway. I washed and folded a bunch of laundry and washed about 40 bottles. I cooked waffles for breakfast, Hamburger Helper for lunch, and threw in a pizza for supper. I made some coffee slushies this afternoon that went well in my Starbucks mug. I am recommending them to you all. Bell and Julie, you both will get your own emails with me raving about these treats. Did I mention they are low calorie and only 5 ingredients? And better, you can adjust the recipe to make 3 different flavors. Yum! I didn't do much in the scrap area, but I did throw together these bookmarks out of scraps for Jordyn and I and did one art journal page. I also managed to drink 3 huge glasses of water which may of kept me going for the day. I avoid the diet coke. The hubby is late from work, no biggie. It's after 6 pm and he is usually home around 5:15 ish. Oh.. here he is. The kids are all following him outside. I did get some reading done in my new book. Bathed 2 out of 3 boys. And there is another 3 hours of Project Runway ahead of me. Go!

1 comment:

k said...

oh darn - I SO wanted to win...oh well.

I love that art journal page you made!!