Tuesday, July 08, 2008

here we have trouble.

This is Ryan. Well the back of him. He has been pulling up to things, AND STANDING for a week already! We may have an early walker here. I can't turn my back on this kid. He will be up in nothing flat, and into trouble that soon as well. It is a long fall for him from the standing position. Maybe I can look into getting him a bubble?

Today: Rest and most likely more rain here. Waffles for breakfast. I skipped brewing coffee and grabbed a diet coke. Both babies were up before 5:45. They have already been through 3 outfits, 3 diapers (and a poopy), 1 jar of cereal and 2 bottles. It will be a long day. More photos to put up on flickr later..

Ohhhhhhhhhh and great news! Yesterday I finally finished Eclipse. Awesome. I read about 300 pages and I am now awaiting August 2 for the release of Breaking Dawn. Love it. Hugs, M

No comments: