Thursday, May 28, 2009

And Summer Begins.

Today's post comes to you with lack of enthusiasm due to the lack of coffee. Two days in a row. I ran out on Tuesday but yesterday I hit McD's for some coffee.

I know it is not officially summer, but to me summer still begins after the last day of school lets out. I have been planning out all our various summer activities and events.

I am also working planning lunches and snacks. Now that Jason is home and soon Jordyn will be joining us, lunch is totally a scheduled meal as in I have 4 kids to feed plus me. I plan them out making enough leftovers for the next lunch that following day. I make the plates the day before and label them so at the next lunch I can just pop the plates in the microwave.

Today's lunch is fish and mac and cheese followed by speech.

2 comments:

julieann said...

Wow, Martha would be so proud of you:) You need to head over to Kraft foods, they might have some cool new ideas for your lunch menus!

Becca said...

That whole lunch thing is so Kate! But of course I love it! So long-term planner. That's what we are!